❀ Cherry Blossom Festival ❀ starts this weekend!!! In celebration, Baby SF will have special sales for both weekends. Please call or email us if you have any questions.
Friendly Plushie Sale
If you missed out on our previous novelty fairs or lucky packs,
here is your chance to purchase our little friends ♪
We will start selling them on Saturday, April 9th!
Supplies are limited, so come early ★
Usakumya Puppet - $30 +tax
Friendly Kumya Set - $18 +tax
(Judy, Sophie, & Lillian)
Limited to one (1) of each per customer.
20% OFF → 40% OFF
30% OFF → 50% OFF
Remember, all of our sale items are on plastic hangers!
Please check the tags for the discount.
50% OFF items are still 50% OFF
& are marked with a red star ★
Sale items do not count towards points.
All sales are final.
Beat the crowds and come to our pre-sale on Friday, April 8th!
Sale is also valid on April 9th, 10th, 16th, & 17th ~
See you then ♪
Please read after the jump for new Event Day rules~
Event Day Rules:
Due to the high volume of foot traffic we receive during event days, we need to implement a few guidelines to ensure an enjoyable shopping experience for everyone.
- Please do not use BABY SF as a meeting point for meet-ups or gatherings; the store will be very crowded.
- Customers may only try on seven (7) items total, and may not add items while in the dressing room unless there is no queue. Customers must decide which items to try on before entering the dressing room. We may impose a time limit of 20min, if there are more than five (5) people waiting for the dressing room.
- Staff may ask to hold your items up at the front while you continue to browse. We will hold the items until you are ready to try them on or purchase them. Please be mindful not to drag our items on the floor.
- The pink ottoman cushion is reserved for customers to try on shoes only. Please do not use it to store your bags/clothes (we have a coat rack), to take a nap, or prop up your feet. Please do not set your personal items on top of our items either.
- Please do not lean on store furniture or fixtures. They are meant to support clothes and not people. We are not responsible for injuries caused by these actions.
- Please be careful with the accessory cases, and do not try to move or open them without staff assistance.
- Children who are under or appear under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No food or drinks allowed in the store. Please finish everything outside, and do not leave trash lying around.
- All stores on the fashion floor are separate. Please pay for your items before leaving the store. Sorry, we cannot do holds.
- Photos are still not allowed.
If you choose not to adhere to our guidelines, we may ask you to leave the store. We reserve the right to amend the rules listed above at any time. Our normal store rules still apply, and in the future, may be amended to reflect some or all of these rules. Thank you for your cooperation.
☆ We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! ☆