Monday, November 19, 2012

✿ The Secret Garden ~The Rose Has Secret Scent~ ✿

We will start accepting reservations for BABY's new Secret Garden series on Friday, November 30th! We anticipate this will be a highly popular series, so if you have heart set on a particular colorway or cut, we recommend you order directly from the international website at 16:00 JST (Japan Standard Time), which is 11pm PST on Thursday.


I have a secret garden,
Where I can laugh and play.
I have a secret garden,
Often it's there I stay.



Please click here, or read after the jump for more details.


137★202 The Secret Garden Rosette Rose JSK - $338 +tax

137★203 The Secret Garden Elise JSK - $338 +tax

137★502 The Secret Garden Skirt - $222 +tax

137★905 The Secret Garden Ribbon Headbow - $50 +tax

137★402 The Secret Garden Lace Blouse - $210 +tax

137★403 The Secret Garden Blouse - $162+tax

137★301 The Secret Garden Lace Bolero - $162 +tax

137★906 The Secret Garden Bonnet - $128 +tax

137★907 The Secret Garden Barrette - $42 +tax

137★908 The Secret Garden Chou Chou - $24 +tax

137★909 Mary Hat - $104 +tax

137★910 Elise Rose Headdress - $88 +tax

137★008 Secret Rabbit Bag - $222 +tax

137★802 The Secret Garden OTK Socks - $24 +tax
Picture Coming Soon

137★803 The Secret Garden Tights - $50 +tax
Picture Coming Soon

137★904 Elise Rose Ribbon Comb - $42 +tax

137★051 Crystal Bijou Collar - TBA +tax

137★052 The Secret Garden Necklace - $104 +tax

137★053 The Secret Garden Ring - $58 +tax