Come one, come all,
to the Royal Kumya Ball!
Baby SF will be hosting a dinner party event!
We will start selling tickets to the event on Saturday, July 9th, 2016 at 12pm.
In-store ticket purchases on or before 7/22 will also qualify for the Lucky Novelty Fair.
Location: Marines’ Memorial Club @ 609 Sutter Street
Date: Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016
Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Doors Open @ 6:00pm
Party Starts @ 7:00pm
Party Ends @ 10:00pm
Cost: Purchase $50 (excluding tax and sale items)
& $100 - $115/person based on menu selection below.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Please contact us by 7/22, if you are unable to attend. Tickets cannot be refunded after 7/22.
- Tickets are limited to one per every $50 purchase: two tickets require a purchase of $100, three tickets require a purchase of $150, and so on. All names and contact information must be provided at time of purchase.
- Purchases made within the month of July will qualify for a ticket. Please provide receipt as proof of purchase; online purchases also qualify.
- Tickets will be available for pickup at a later date (TBA) or mailed to you. When you purchase a ticket, you will receive a receipt and your name will be added to the event guest list.
- Ticket purchase does not qualify for stamps, nor can stamp card redemption be applied to a ticket purchase.
- By purchasing a ticket, you give BABY SF permission to photograph you at the Marine Memorial Club. Your image may appear on our social media, websites, and other forms of promotion.
~ Special Guest ~
Alice and the Pirates Designer
~ Dinner Party Menu ~
Standard Prix Fixe 3-Course
1st Course - Salad
Vine Ripe Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella and Micro Greens, Kalamata Olives and Pesto Vinaigrette
2nd Course - Entree Selection
Breast of Sonoma Chicken
Mary’s Natural Chicken Breast cooked with Artichokes, Roasted Tomatoes, Gigande Beans, over wilted Greens, topped with a Truffle Aioli
With a Red Miso Glaze, Crispy Sesame Noodle Cake, Pickled Asian Slaw
3rd Course Dessert
Lemon Pound Cake with Whipped Cream and Berries
Prix-Fixe 3-Course (Vegan & Gluten-free)
1st Course - Salad
Mixed Green Salad with Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives and Pesto Vinaigrette
2nd Course - Entree
Filled with Moroccan Spiced Vegetables and Chick Peas topped with Cashew Cream, Saffron Rice Pilaf
3rd Course - Dessert
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake with Coconut Cream
- Menu selection is required at the time of ticket purchase and cannot be changed after purchase.
- Substitutions are not available.
- Please let us know if you have any specific food allergies, so we may inform the venue ahead of time.
~ Novelty & Display ~
All tea party attendees will receive a
Baby Fairytale ~Pop-up~ Labyrinth book novelty! ★
In celebration of BABY SF's 7th anniversary on August 15th, we will be selling San Francisco limited Usakumyas inspired by our party theme, Royal Kumya! The special edition rucksack will be on display at the party, so you can examine the details to your heart’s content.
Note: we will not be selling this Usakumya at the party.
We will have fashion show pieces and new designs on display at the party, so you can see all the details up-close.
Note: we will not be selling display pieces at the party.
~ Activities ~
(judged by Designer Tomomi Nakamura)
Dress Code Guidelines:
You've been invited to the Kumya Kingdom, so don your finest dress and have a merry time ♥ Whether you're channeling Marie Antoinette or Queen Victoria, add a bit of fun with animal ears and a tail! (you are not limited to just bunnies and bears) ♚
- Attendees are encouraged to wear main pieces from BABY the Stars Shine Bright or Alice and the Pirates.
- Please use your best judgment when wearing off-brand pieces; no replica items allowed.
- Cosplay is not allowed.
If you have any questions regarding your outfit, please ask the staff prior to the event.
Fashion Contest Rules:
- Main piece (i.e., JSK, OP, Blouse & Bottom) must be BABY the Stars Shine Bright or Alice and the Pirates to enter.
- Contestants are encouraged to wear outfits that correspond to the party theme. Judging will take the Royal Kumya theme into account.
- Designer Tomomi Nakamura will conduct the judging for fashion contest winners.
**Details subject to change. More details to follow.**
Last Updated on July 6th, 2016